Freitag, 11. Dezember 2015

Germany: Best of Techno/Dance 1989-93

Style: Techno, Frankfurt-Techno, Dancefloor, Aggrepo
-------------------------------------------------------------
1993
Intrance feat. D-Sign - Te Quierro
Roughage - EP3
Sven Väth - An accident in paradise
Culture Beat - Mr. Vain
1992
Voyages sur vinyl - Voyage a travers..
Dance2Trance - Power of the american natives
LDC - T-Raumreise
Westbam - The mayday anthem
1991
Phenomania - Who is elvis?
DJ Dick - Weekend
THX - Holy City Zoo
Trust In 6 - Life in ecstasy
Bigod 20 - The Bog
Time Modem - Mantel der Nacht
LDC - Die schwarze Zone
1990
Interactive - The techno wave
Interactive - No Control
Select Midi - Schwankende Gestalten
Westbam - The roof is on fire
SNAP! - The Power
Culture Beat - I like you
Techno-Club - The ultimate techno mix part II
Recall IV - Contrast Part II Remix
Recall IV - Contrast
Enemies of Charlotta FOC II - Der Feind (vocals Stars Wars V)
Konzept - Human Transmission
Konzept - Hypnautic Beats
3times6 - You can run
Blind Vision - Don´t look at me
Umo Detic - Carpe Diem
Eco - Hass und Liebe
Scope - Die Zukunft (vocals Die Warriors)
New Scene - Out of Control II (vocals War in Vietnam)
Time Modem - The time of the gathering (vocals Highlander I)
Time Modem - Welcome to the 90´s
Tyrell Corp. - Running (vocals Blade Runner)
Ideas 4 imitators - Der Komtur
Klangwerk - Die Kybernauten Part II (vocals Alien I)
Off - La Casa Latina ´90 remix
1989
Mysterious Art - Omen – the story
O.K. - Okay!
Deskee - Let there be house
Westbam - Hold me back
Sydney Youngbloud - If only I could
Hypnopedia - Hypnopedia (vocals Das Omen I ?)
New Scene - Out of Control (vocals u.a. Apocalypse Now, Kampfstern Galactica)
Umo Detic - Fahrenheit
Techno-Club - The ultimate techno mix part I
Tribantura - Lack of Sense
Indicate - The latest idea
Klangwerk - Die Kybernauten I (vocals Spiel mir das Lied vom Tod)
Klangwerk - Warte bis es dunkel wird
Culture Beat - Der Erdbeermund
Abfahrt - Alone it´s me
Force Legato - System
Force Legato - System (vocals Das Omen I)
Out of the ordinary - Play it again rem.
Out of the ordinary -Play it again re-rem.
Out of the ordinary - The dream
Off - Be my dream